In the autumn, our ambition is to get started with our flights again, but a consequence of the Corona pandemic is that both our timetable and the destinations we fly to will differ somewhat from what it previously looked like. We will keep you updated on how we plan our return on our routes and destinations! Until then, we have extended our collaboration with Amapola, which means that customers who have tickets on hold can use them on these flights (Malmö and Visby). Read more in the below menu on how to book your customer with Amapola. All tickets are still put on hold and will be able to be used at any destination when we start up again!
- Amapola – Customers who have a ticket on hold at BRA can choose to fly with Amapola during the autumn to both Visby and Malmö Read more
- Tickets on hold and refunds Read more
- Do your customers have a year card or punch card? Read more
- Our reconstruction is complete Read more
- Questions & Answers Read more
- The district court’s decision Read more
- All travelers who have had their trips canceled during the spring and summer have their tickets put on hold with us at BRA, Braathens Regional Airlines. This applies regardless of whether the ticket is booked by BRA or an agent. The validity period for these tickets has now been extended to 2021-09-30. The ticket is valid on any destination and for any traveler (i.e. transfer can only be made in connection with booking a new trip, which can only take place when we start up the business again after the reconstruction).
- However, instead of keeping their ticket on hold, the customer has the option to request the money back and will then be covered by the agreement established by the District Court which is decided in the reconstruction that BRA has been through and will receive 25% refund of the total ticket price. We have set up a form that the customer must fill in to get their refund. We please ask you to refer to this form if you get this question by the customer; www.flygbra.se/en/alternatives/
- Due to the reconstruction since the 6th of April 2020, BRA is no longer included in BSP for the time being. Tickets processed via BSP agent refund are therefore not in the system, but they also need to be referred to the procedure as described regarding refunds for tickets on hold.
See you again this fall!
The destinations we will open first will probably be the destinations you demand the most, for example between Bromma and Malmö, Gothenburg, Visby, Ängelholm and Umeå. We do hope that the demand for flights will allow us to increase the number of destinations and our schedule step by step in the future. We will get back to you with more info about our coming destinations, timetable and exact start date as soon as we can.
BRA, Braathens Regional Airlines