If you are bringing more bags/parcels than what is included in your ticket, you need to buy extra baggage. Buy extra baggage by doing one of the following:
- Skiis or golf bag can be purchased during your booking at flygbra.se (200 SEK/bag/route, no later than 3 hours prior to departure)
- After booking* at flygbra.se by clicking "Change booking" and specify surname and booking reference and go to Add Services (200 SEK/bag/route, no later than 3 hours prior to departure)
- Contact our Customer Center (200 SEK/bag/route, no later than 3 hours prior to departure)
- Through your travel agency (200 SEK/bag/route, no later than 3 hours prior to departure)
* Only if your ticket is bought via flygbra.se or our app.
Extra/special luggage that has not been paid in advance is subject to available capacity.
If you have reduced mobility and you need to bring a helping aid, for example a wheelchair/rollator, you can do that in addition to the baggage that is included in your ticket. Please contact our Customer Center to pre-inform that you are travelling with a wheelchair.
If you are travelling with a child, you can bring a stroller or car seat in addition to the baggage that are included in your ticket. See more information further down this page.
Refund of extra baggage
Do you regret buying extra baggage? You can cancel your extra baggage and get a full refund up to 3 hours prior to departure. After that, no refund of extra baggage can be made. To cancel your extra baggage, please contact our Customer Center or your travel agency, depending on where you booked your ticket.
Equipment that are not allowed at us at Braathens Regional Airlines:
Hoverboard, segway, surf board, electrical bicycle.