Forbidden items in the carry-on baggage
It is forbidden to bring the following items in your carry-on baggage:
a) Fire arms and other devices that can discharge projectiles – items that can, or appear to be able to, cause serious damage by discharging a projectile, includes:
- all sorts of fire arms, such as pistols, revolvers, rifle guns, guns, shotguns,
- toy guns, replicas and imitations of fire arms that can be mistaken for real weapons,
- components to fire arms, except for aiming telescopes and aims,
- compressed air and CO2 weapons such as air guns and air rifles, gas pistols and gas rifles and weapons for round balls,
- flare pistols and starter's guns,
- bows, crossbows and arrows,
- harpoons and arrow guns, and
- catapults and slingshots.
b) Devices to paralyze – devices that are specifically intended to paralyze or numb, includes:
- taser guns such as tasers (stun guns and tasers) and electrical batons,
- devices to numb and put down animals, and
- disabilitizing or temporarily paralyzing chemicals, gases and sprays containing acid and insecticide in spray form.
c) Items with a sharp tip or blade – items with a sharp tip or blade that can cause serious damage, includes:
- items designed to chop or stab, such as axes and meat axes,
- ice axes and ice picks,
- razor blades,
- wall paper knives,
- knives with a blade of more than 6 cm,
- scissors with blades of more than 6 cm measured from the blade attachement,
- martial art equipment with a sharp tip or blade, and
- sabres and swords.
d) Tools – tools that can cause serious damage or endanger the aircraft's security, includes:
- drills and drilling bits, also battery driven portable electrical drilling machines,
- tools with a blade or a shaft of more than 6 cm that can be used as a weapon, for example:
- screw drivers and wood chisels,
- saws, also battery driven electrical saws,
- cutting torch, bolt and nail guns.
e) Truncate devices – items that can cause serious damage if used as a weapon, includes:
- baseball and rounders bats,
- clubs and batons, such as blackjacks, police batons and feather sticks, and
- martial arts equipment.
f) Explosive and inflammable substances and devices – explosive and inflammable substances and dives that can, or appear to be able to, cause serious damage or pose a threat to the aircraft's security, includes:
- percussion cap,
- detonators and fuses,
- replicas or imitations of explosives or exploding devices,
- mines, grenades and other military explosive devices,
- firecrackers and other pyrotechnical equipment,
- smoke bombs and smudge pots, and
- dynamite, gunpowder and plastical explosive devices.