Check-In - Domestic
You can check-in 24 hours prior to departure and 15 minutes* prior to departure. At many of our airports, self service kiosks are available.
Boarding is possible up to 10 minutes prior to departure. Please make sure that you arrive to the airport well in time for your departure, to make it through the security check in time and find the right gate.
* At departures from Sälen / Trysil the check-in opens 2 hours prior to departure and closes 30 minutes before.
Identification and membership
- Persons over 16 years must be able to present valid identification.
- Children accompanied by an adult can travel without their own ID.
- You need to be able to show a valid proof of membership when travelling on membership tickets, such as student tickets, ICA tickets and so on.
- You need to be able to show a valid documentation from Försäkringskassan if you receive disability pension/compensation and are travelling on a senior ticket.
If you have any questions
If you have any questions regarding your trip, or if you need to check in you baggage, we are here to help you! If you are travelling with a special baggage, read more about it here.
Good to think about!
You are only allowed to bring one carry-on baggage on-board, and it needs to be placed under the seat in front of you. Maximum measures are 50x40x25 cm and a maximum weight of 8 kg.