- Your ticket on hold has been converted into a value code. You can retrieve your value code at any time.
- You do not need to retrieve your value code until you want to book your new flight
Booking instructions for value code:
The value of your ticket on hold is stored in the value code. Select the box "Book with a value code" at www.flygbra.se/en
- Your value code can be used for any destination that BRA operates, and for any ticket type.
- If you do not want to use your value code yourself someone else can use it. At the booking time of your flight, the value code can be used for ancillary services offered on our website such as extra baggage etc.
- If there is a remaining value on your value code after your booking, the same value code can be used several times.
- If your new ticket cost more than the value on your value code, the price difference can be paid with a credit card on our website.
- If you have several value code, up to 2 different value codes can be used at one booking time.
- For booking a bonus trip, please contact our customer support here after you have retrieved your value code.
If you do not want a new flight, you have the right to request a refund instead. Due to the District Court’s decision and the company reconstruction we have undergone, we then, according to law, need to act upon the public agreement that has been proposed, which means that the refund is limited to 25% of the ticket price. The same applies to all customers, suppliers and partners to whom we have debts. It does not matter if the request for refund was made before the reconstruction was completed or if it is done when we start flying again. If you choose this option, it is final and the choice can unfortunately not be changed. Apply for a refund here.
Do you have an annual card / clip card and want to make a request for a refund (25% of the estimated value)? Use this form.