Great news! Collaboration between BRA and Amapola this summer!
The reconstruction continues according to the plan and we are working intensively on our plan for a start-up after the summer. Knowing that several customers have certain travel needs already during the summer, we have agreed with Amapola that they will fly to our 5 destinations between Bromma and Malmö, Gothenburg, Visby, Ängelholm and Halmstad during the period 15 June and 9 August.
This only applies for new bookings
(A ticket-on-hold from BRA can only be booked through Amapola's customer center)
We offer you with a ticket-on-hold from BRA the possibility to book you flight with Amapola this summer!
If you want to use your ticket-on-hold from BRA on an Amapola flight, you need to contact Amapola's customer center and they will help you. There are a limited number of seats available for those who have a ticket-on-hold from BRA. All purchases, bookings and inquiries are made in fully by Amapola.
Terms and conditions for booking your ticket on Amapola's flights
How to book your ticket-on-hold from BRA with Amapola;
- Have your booking number or ticket number ready at hand and call the Amapola Customer Center at +46 (0)770-790 700 (Mon-Fri 8 am-5pm)
- You need to make your booking request for a ticket-on-hold at least 3 days before the scheduled flights departure date.
- The ticket-on-hold will be counted as consumed in its entirety when you choose to use it on Amapola's flights (any additional products such as lounge access or the like will then also be considered as used).
- The ticket-on-hold that you use to book for a flight with Amapola is not refundable or possible to change after the booking with Amapola has been made.
- If you have booked a special ticket such as unaccompanied minor, wheelchair assistance, special luggage or similar, your ticket is not valid with Amapola unless you have an mutual agreement with Amapola. You may need to pay an additional charge directly to Amapola and will not be possible to charge back to BRA.
- The ticket-on-hold from BRA is completely replaced with your new ticket at Amapola and cannot be transferred.
- Travel conditions and all questions regarding service on board Amapola's flights are entirely Amapolas and cannot be compared with BRA.
- Amapola cannot answer any other questions about your ticket. Amapola will only book a new trip on any of their current flight routes.
Booked ticket-on-hold through a Travel Agency
Those of you who have booked a ticket through a travel agency, and where this ticket is currently on hold waiting for BRA to start flying again, can be booked by Amapola in exactly the same way as described above.
Travel agency: You can use the same principle as above but do not re-book any customers via GDS, only by phone to Amapola's customer center.
All other questions regarding booked tickets with Amapola can only be handled by the Amapola customer center.